We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have I Made a Mistake?

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
reviews: 23
Have I Made a Mistake?

Hi,

I've just booked to go to Kenzi Europa with Thomson for 2 weeks commencing 23rd July 2015 as we have always fancied Morocco and it's our 10th wedding anniversary. Doing a bit more research today I've just read about a fog that lasts most of the day in these months. I am travelling with 3 teenagers that love the sun, am I best changing it to another area of Morocco and if so which area?

Cheers

20 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
1. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

I'm certain the mist does not last all day and may well clear up later in the morning.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 45
2. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

It is Atlantic and of course every morning it is a little fog, but during the Summer the fog not stay long and will be gone towards middle of day.

Wirral
3. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

You know, I'm going to stick with the holiday! I've been wanting to visit Morocco for years and think I've got a good deal. I'm looking forward to the experience and will regret it if I changed now. Thanks for the reassurance, think I just had a bit of a wobble :-) Cheers

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 45
4. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

Good! I suppose you not want to stay the whole time only in Agadir but want to make some travel also, it is worth to see around the country. You want absolutely not regret anything. ☺

London, United...
5. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

Just bear in mind that a 2 week Thomsons package to Agadir is not really going to let you see Morocco!

Wirral
6. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

Yeh, we are planning loads of trips. Will be asking loads of questions nearer the time as we like to do some DIY ones as well as package ones :-)

England, United...
reviews: 39
7. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

Agadir will not give you a very real 'feel' of Morocco so do get out and about as much as you can. There are other towns - coastal and more inland - that have much more to offer in terms of local colour and tradition.

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 195
8. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

I have once again just returned from Agadir after a week. The weather was very good all week. Some mornings there was a 'fog' which didn't let the sun shine directly through but the weather was still great and very hot. It most certainly didn't last the whole day and didn't impact on sitting out in the sun, if that's what your teenagers want and like.

Wirral
9. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

Thanks to you all, starting to get excited about it and it's a year away! The teenagers won't be up till lunchtime anyway on the days we are not 'out and about' so I don't think it'll make a lot of difference to them. Thank you for your reassurance :-)

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 195
10. Re: Have I Made a Mistake?

No problem. You are more than welcome. :)

Reply to: Have I Made a Mistake?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted