We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
reviews: 1
Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Hi

I am going to this hotel in two weeks. I know that the hotel provide towels for the pool, but I just want to check if you are allowed to use those towels on the beach and on day trips?

Many thanks in advance.

Melissa

7 replies to this topic
UK
reviews: 9
1. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Not entirely sure as we don't go to that hotel until August but if it's like any other we've been to you'll be able to take the towels onto the hotel private section of the beach but not outside. Not that I've ever seen anyone check but you can usually buy quite a few towels for the lost towel fee ;-)

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 33
2. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Mellisa

Yes you can the pool towel to the private area on the beach belonging Riu Tikida Dunas!!!. And I can't see no reason why not you can't take it elsewhere in town. Nobody askes questions!!!

Cheers

Cas

Essex
3. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

That's great - thanks Cas. It saves on the luggage when you don't have to worry about towels :o)

Essex
4. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Nick - how much is the lost towels fee?

UK
reviews: 9
5. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Not sure about the lost towels fee at the Dunas but at a couple of hotels I have stayed at, one a Riu, they were quoting EUR 50. The reps said if you lose your towel come to them and they could get the fee waived or reduced, but it may be a bit difficult to explain losing towel outside if it not officially allowed. Normally shouldn't be a problem though

colchester
Destination Expert
for Agadir
reviews: 28
6. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

There are hotels that charge up to 100 MAD on a pool towel, so you could be looking at up to this for a lost towel charge.

Of course - it's only if you lose it :D

Jaycine x

Kirkbymoorside...
reviews: 8
7. Re: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels

Towels are free you will get a card when you check in then when you have unpacked go to reception and you will be given your towels. You can exchange them for clean ones every day at a litle kiosk near the poolside bar. We went last April and that was the procedure we'll be back this May and im sure things will be the same have a good time.

Reply to: Riu Tikida Dunas Agadir - Towels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted