We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half term

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 18
Half term

Thinking of going to Agadir in oct half term. On a tight budget as lots of expenses this month but could do with a break. Been before but many years ago. Just a few quick questions, I know a lot of things are covered in the FAQs but I can't see these on my phone & have a dying laptop at the mo :(

Firstly is the weather likely to be decent at the end of Oct?

Secondly, have found a couple of budget hotels which appear to be central - the Tagadirt & Les Omaydes. Not much difference in price & both have mixed reviews, won't be eating there. Which would you chose or can you recommend another? We're not looking for anything special, just cheap, clean & central.

How much roughly is taxi from airport?

And last but not least - we will be taking our 16yr old who is permanently attached to his skateboard. Would skateboarding be an issue in Agadir? Don't want to take it to find that it'd be unacceptable but equally don't want to say no & then find out it'd have been ok.

Sorry for bombarding you with questions but we have only just thought about a holiday & need to make a decision in the next few days!

Thanks!

st helens
reviews: 10
1. Re: Half term

tagadirt more central and ok for price,,skate boards are ok as are bikes and segays,,but of an evening prob too busy to use

reviews: 18
2. Re: Half term

Brilliant, thanks! He took his board to Turkey last oct half term & the locals were loving it :)

Tagadirt it is then. Although it looks a bit more basic it seems to have more positive reviews.

3. Re: Half term

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 22, 2014