We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

money

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
reviews: 2
money

hi what is the best way to spend money in morocco what currency is the best to use and can you tip with £1 like in egypt cheers mat

Taroudannt...
reviews: 3
11. Re: money

I agree with you, Angela, but I also keep some 1-dh coins in my pocket and rarely give any more to people don't know. There are a few that I like, and from time to time I give them 10dh, just because it makes us both happy. I must add that there are also some that I detest and whom I always refuse.

Taroudannt...
12. Re: money

Matty, if you'd been to Morocco even once you would have no need to ask such a question.

kent
13. Re: money

Sorry mat

kent
14. Re: money

First time 12night agadir 3nights in marrakech

London, United...
reviews: 43
15. Re: money

Hi yes I agree with you David - its usually 1 dirhams we keep handy and I think when weve been there a while and got to know the place you get a feel for who you don't want to give you or doesn't feel authentic - there have been lately a few blind people that I have really felt to give 10 dirham to...my brother in law is blind and my mother is going blind and I really feel for how that impacts ones life...

Taroudannt...
16. Re: money

Angela, there is one blind man here in Taroudant that I give a dirham to whenever I notice him, and I know he has teenaged sons to support. When someone presses a coin into his palm he lets loose with a string of Islamic blessings! I love it.

17. Re: money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:23 pm, October 28, 2013
18. Re: money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir