We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
reviews: 15
85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

Leaving from Stanstead and cant wait how long is it for you or are you joining us. Take Off 30th May.

Edited: 3:42 pm, March 05, 2013
co londonderry
reviews: 67
1. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

I will be there for my honeymoon in June - i emailed the hotel 3times to arrange airport transfer but not heard back. Have you booked transfer with them or heard back? Thanks

essex
2. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

Hiya

I havent emailed the hotel but am intending to do so to try and arrange a decent room. I'm lead to beleive they are all really nice but I would like a high floor close to reception. I also have transfers already arranged with Thompson's but am considering getting a taxi from the Airport instead. Just need to work out prices etc. There are quite a few reviews on here that mention taxi's and transfers etc you might just want to search some of the threads. We will be there May 30th until June 13th, really looking forward to it now. When will you actually be at the hotel will it be during the same period as us. I do hope you have an amazing Wedding and your day is as very special as mine was a few years ago. Im sure youll have a very special honeymoon as well.

co londonderry
reviews: 67
3. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

Thanks, we arrive on 11/06. Hopefully I eventually hear back from the hotel otherwise we will just get a taxi. Im looking forward to our trip

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
4. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

This is chat room stuff with no clear indication of whom you are addressing. Try private emails for this, not a TA public forum. Also do not expect AI hotels to answer emails quickly if at all. They are notorious for their lack of of client service.

castleford
reviews: 29
5. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

hi going to the riu palace on the 14 march looking forward to going weather better than home

essex
6. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

I totally disagree by finding out who is going we get to ask questions and compare facts, places to visit, and pass on experiences so very much a forum topic thank you rather than a chat room thing where numerous people not at all connected with this destination will be responding so thank you for your comment but I like it where it is.

Edited: 1:23 pm, March 07, 2013
Yorkshire
reviews: 62
7. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

paulmichele1210, we're off there next week!

Have emailed the hotel re room type & will let you know how we get on.

Have used Riu hotels before & although not always had email responses, on arrival references have been made to our requests, which to date have been met.

Don't hesitate to message me if you have any specific queries.

iPad will be packed & we'll be making use of the free wifi!!

conniecastleford, 14 March - 7 days & counting!!

The weather will surely be better than here in Yorkshire!

Tre

Rotherham

essex
8. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

Hope you have an amazing week and ill defiantly mail you. There is so much I'd like to know. Can't wait until we go lol sooooo looking forward to some warm sun.

9. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:07 am, March 15, 2013
Edited: 6:07 am, March 15, 2013
Yorkshire
reviews: 62
10. Re: 85 Days To Rui Palace Tikida Agadir

Well we're here now! Fabulous!!

Emailed the hotel & received a 'we'll do what we can' reply.

Result, pool/sea view room to the right hand side as you face the beach, getting the most of the sun.

Wonderful room, wonderful service. Nothing is too much trouble.

Yet to meet a miserable member of staff! All so obliging.

Free Wifi in lobby, bar & pool area.

If you have any questions let me know. Can't promise prompt reply - well I am on holiday -but will respond.

Tre