We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marrakesh/one other destination

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
somerset
3 posts
2 reviews
marrakesh/one other destination

Hi

we would like to go to Marrakesh for 7 days and one other place for 7 days. we need to be on the flat and near all resturants etc

any suggestions where to go and how we book up

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
9,094 posts
317 reviews
1. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

jane, does that mean that your trip would be 14 days?? seems like you could see more of morocco, than just 2 cities..

Agadir, Morocco
Level Contributor
427 posts
1 review
2. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

Indeed, 7 days in each city sounds like a lot of time while you could be seeing lots more of Morocco in two weeks' time.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
3. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

Essaouira or Agadir

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,948 posts
63 reviews
4. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

Hi,

As you state you need to be on the flat and near restaurants etc I guess that you have mobility issues and therefore don't want to travel around too much which is why you have posed your question?

I'd agree that Essaouira (my preference) and perhaps Agadir would suit your needs after your week in Marrakech.

To check hotels and Riads have a look in the hotels tab on the left of the page for each destination, set parameters regarding price and facilities available then write to them directly to make a booking. You can also write to reviewers of anywhere you like the look of by clicking on their name under their review and you get a send message option on the left of their page.

Edited: 6:19 pm, March 01, 2013
st helens
Level Contributor
638 posts
10 reviews
5. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

after marrakesh,,you will need the beach life of lovely agadir,,,my opinion

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
142 reviews
6. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

Essaouria...An absolutely beautiful place.

7. Re: marrakesh/one other destination

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 04, 2014