We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire agadir airport

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Downpatrick, United...
reviews: 7
car hire agadir airport

Has anyone used First car or Hertz rental in Agadir airport? Which would you recommend? would you recommend another?

Also, we arrive in late, so where can we get Dirham out of hours?

Worthing, United...
reviews: 98
1. Re: car hire agadir airport

For the past few years we have always used Budget and they have been just fine. There is a whole row of car hire booths in the main terminal just as you come out of customs. There is also an ATM to the left as you face the booths.

Edited: 6:19 pm, February 28, 2013
Casablanca, Morocco
2. Re: car hire agadir airport

did you check the booking.com company ??

they have great deals to hire a car + you can read the customers reviews

i wish this helps you

Casablanca
3. Re: car hire agadir airport

First Car is recomended one, i have used it several years ago, it's reliable and good one, as i've rented their car from Casablanca, and dropped it off in Marrakech.

4. Re: car hire agadir airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 03, 2014