We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bradford
reviews: 1
weather

anyone tell me what the weather will be like next 2 weeks please .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
1. Re: weather

google 'weather forecast agadir' for a variety of sites. Go with the most optimistic.

Edited: 2:08 pm, February 24, 2013
Edinburgh
reviews: 12
2. Re: weather

Hey Brad...

I like this site for averages

Also gives you temps in Fahrenheit

Which some oldies like me understand better.:o)

holiday-weather.com/agadir/…

Edited: 4:14 pm, February 24, 2013
bradford
reviews: 1
3. Re: weather

thanks for the replys l will try the sites l have looked at 3 or 4 different sites and not none of them say the same. thanks .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
4. Re: weather

That's because it's a forecast. Nobody can accurately foretell what the weather will be.

Casablanca, Morocco
5. Re: weather

please check this topic

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k4870…

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
6. Re: weather

This link comes from the Top Questions column and relates to Marrakech, not Agadir. magicalBradfo... try Weather Underground at

www.wunderground.com

for better than average forecasting.

Washington DC...
7. Re: weather

I'm travelling with a guided group tour through Morocco mid-May. What will the weather be like? What to wear? Am I safe carrying a cross-body purse and not a money belt?

thanks!

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
8. Re: weather

Thev weather is impossible to predict so far in advance and will in any case vary according to location - there are several climatic zones in Moroco. For monthly averages for Marrakech click on Weather Information at the top right of your screen.

A cross-body purse will be safe; the level of crime in Morocco is relatively low compared to many other countries. Have a great trip!

9. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir