We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather lately

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow,Scotland
reviews: 26
Weather lately

Hi

We are flying out to agadir on Thursday. Trying to pack but a little daunted by the weather forecast. Was hoping for some warm sunshine as enjoy lying in the sun doing nothing. Staying at the RIu Palace TIkida, it looks amazing.

Can someone please help on the weather question. Thanks

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Weather lately

The website WeatherUnderground normally provides the most accurate forecasts (although of course none can claim 100% accuracy). The 7 day forecast is reasonable for this time of the year. Click here:

wunderground.com/cgi-bin/…

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Weather lately

You can also check on this weather cam

earthtv.com/en/…agadir-morocco

the day before your departure to help you decide on last minute packing.

Agadir, Morocco
3. Re: Weather lately

Hi , I'm currently in Agadir, every day is a lovely sunny day, recently we had a wierd 10 to 20 minutes storm at night, it can get a little cold in side the buildings but its just lovely to be outside. I have been here for almost 2 months and I have seen rain only twice and for a short period of time.

Glasgow,Scotland
reviews: 26
4. Re: Weather lately

Thank you for all replies, be there soon.

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 32
5. Re: Weather lately

Your hotel is fab and in a great location so even if you get a cooler day you will be easily able to explore the town or just enjoy the hotel facilities.

Casablanca, Morocco
6. Re: Weather lately

check this link please

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g293730-i9195-k4870…

7. Re: Weather lately

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 03, 2014