We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir trips / outings

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swindon, United...
Agadir trips / outings

Hello

I would like to ask two questions please.

My wife and I are about to spend two weeks in Agadir. We are elderly and walking long distances poses some difficulties. Can anyone suggest trips or outings which do not involve too much walking?

Additionally, I would like to experience an off-shore fishing trip, purely for pleasure. Are any such trips available from Agadir or nearby?

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Agadir trips / outings

Try clicking here:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?ff=9519&geo=293731&scope=2&q=day+trips&returnTo=__2F__&sub-search.x=0&sub-search.y=0

for previously posted suggestions and comments. In two weeks you can easily reach the more cultural cities in Morocco - Fes or Marrakech for example (an overnight stay or longer would be recommended for either Imperial city

Welcome to the Moroccan forums Ian M.

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
2. Re: Agadir trips / outings

Well, since that link did not work Ian you can also click on "What trips can we do from Agadir" under Top Questions at the top right of your screen!

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
3. Re: Agadir trips / outings

The link does work in a manner of speaking, copy and paste and there you are.

For info on trips on offer from Agadir, please read my article: tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g293731-c120434/Aga…

Prices quoted are a bit out of date but would not have changed by much.

There is always walking involved on day trips. Sometimes you get on and off the bus several times depending on where you go.

You are not obliged to stay with the walking party but can stay near the bus at a conveniently located cafe or go for a leisurely stroll.

Swindon, United...
4. Re: Agadir trips / outings

Thank you very much for your informative reply. It is greatly appreciated.

Swindon, United...
5. Re: Agadir trips / outings

Thank you very much for your informative reply. It is greatly appreciated

6. Re: Agadir trips / outings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agadir