We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

Hello. I wonder if anyone who has stayed at ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas could tell me if there are sun beds on the beds and if so do you have to pay for them.

Thank you

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
63 reviews
1. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

Hi,

Contact the hotel directly and ask them.

clubhotel.tikidadunas@riu.com

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
35 reviews
2. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

Sunbeds and the cushions that come with them are provided for free both by the swimming pool and on Riu Tikida Dunas private section on the beach.

Cheers

Cas

Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

Thank you so much for this information. It is helpful to know these things and no mention was made in the brochure.

I hope you enjoyed your stay.

Regards

Angela Hounslow

castleford
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
4. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

no you dont have to pay for beds on the beach been to the clubhotrel riu tikida dunas in may just booked it for feb hope that helps

Great Yarmouth
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
5. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my query. You must have enjoyed your stay to book again so soon!!!

6. Re: ClubHotel Riu Tikida Dunas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 06, 2014