We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time to morocco

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
reviews: 4
first time to morocco

Hi Guys

I have recently thought about booking holiday to Agadir in June, as I have never been their , would their be any advice to give me, anything , no matter how big or small,...

is the weather good in June?

do you change money here or when out their?

someone said he need to have a guide just to go to shops , is this true?

look forward to hearing from anyone

thank you

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 28
11. Re: first time to morocco

Sorry to hear of your experience Dororthy,

My post 5 (copied by poster 6) is always the same advice I give. It is important that poeple have some idea of what to expect when going to different places with diffrent culture.

I just hope that there is something memorally positive you came home with.

Cheers

Cas

Leicester, United...
reviews: 4
12. Re: first time to morocco

hello

I am really looking forward to my trip to Agadir, I saw on a website about Sahraoui Festival, however it could not define the date in June, would anyone know the answer to this please.

Thank You

Rosy

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
13. Re: first time to morocco

There are no events or dates announced for the Es Saharaoui festival. I don't believe it is being held this year, but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

14. Re: first time to morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 28, 2014