We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tobacco in Agadir

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hastings
Tobacco in Agadir

Can anyone tell me if you can tobacco like Drum or Samson in Agadir. I want to buy some to bring home when I go in April. You are allowed five 50 gram packs.

27 replies to this topic
Yorkshire
reviews: 62
21. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

Hi 47rosy1966 & koolguy282

Not sure if we can be of any help.

My OH is a Benson & Hedges guy & we're going in March for the first time.

Sure we'll get necessary supplies at airport but will certainly be checking out what's on offer in resort for our return.

Bring on the sunshine!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 28
22. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

Benson and Hedges are availble in the duty free at Agadir airport on departure. So is Golden Virginia (55 euro for 500g)

London, United...
reviews: 6
23. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

how much were 200 bensons in morocco. we go in September?

liverpool
reviews: 23
24. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

we payed 200 diraham for a full carton in hotel carribean village for malbrough if that helps in may never seen benson and hedges only in airport,we never seen any shops outside hotel selling ciggies only street sellers men in street corners they also are out side the souk selling to they only sold malbrough to hope this helps

Edited: 3:52 pm, August 19, 2013
25. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:33 am, October 28, 2013

liverpool
reviews: 23
26. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

im only saying what I seen john w is that okay with u like I say I never noticed ant others,furtuna as well they were about 190 diraham in the hotel and fixed price shop uniprix they sold the cigrettes in there to x

Edited: 4:25 pm, August 19, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 28
27. Re: Tobacco in Agadir

As a guide on 19 July just gone I paid £35 for 500 g of Golden Virginia at Agadir Airport.

I recall seeing prices of big brand name cigarettes (which I am sure included Bensons & Hedges). Prices were about £33 or £35 for a cartoon of 10..

Please note that Dury Free shop at Afadir aiprot DOES NOT accept Moroccan Dirhams. Credit/debit card, £ OR the € only.

Cheers

Cas

Reply to: Tobacco in Agadir
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted