We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ajadir in March

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Epsom, United...
reviews: 9
Ajadir in March

Hi all thinking of going over there for a week and need a bit of help, can anyone tell me a good hotel which serves alcohol near or on the beech we like to walk around the beachs and shops during the days popping into bars for a drink or 2 and spending the later evening at the Hotel having a few night caps.

were both 50 and prefer some were quite.

are there plenty of bars and resturents around and how expensive to drink and eat out.

Sorry for the long list by the way

All the best

Mick and Debs

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: Ajadir in March

Check out the column on the top left of your screen - all of your answers and much more are there. Welcome to the Agadir forum, Mick & Debs.

reviews: 7
2. Re: Ajadir in March

The Royal Atlas hotel, beautiful place, right on the prom, lovely bars and resturants. Totally recommend it, I would of gone again in April if Thomson or First Choice still did it but off to Tunisia instead. I believe a company called Sunseekers??? May do it, other companys do im sure.

JULIE :-D

reviews: 7
3. Re: Ajadir in March

Its sunshine.co.uk

Expedia etc all do it I believe

Edited: 8:19 am, December 09, 2012
liverpool
reviews: 31
4. Re: Ajadir in March

the carribean village near to beach has a sectioned off area on the beach for guests near to everything u need

5. Re: Ajadir in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, December 17, 2013