We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir or Lanzarote

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
146 posts
18 reviews
Agadir or Lanzarote

Hi everyone, in so far as I know the weather cant be predicted ,we normally try go to Lanza end Feb most years lately next year we were thinking of a change , Agadir we thought and were wondering what the weather is usually like at the end of February !!!!!!!! thanks for any info

Marrakech, Morocco
Level Contributor
4,324 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Agadir or Lanzarote

See this article from the Top Questions column:

Destination Expert
for Marrakech
Level Contributor
3,583 posts
2. Re: Agadir or Lanzarote

I tend to think that the weather in Agadir is similar to the Canary Islands.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
53 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Agadir or Lanzarote

I was in Lanzarote in September and I am just back from Agadir. In my opinion, I much prefer Agadir but it depends what your priorities are. Lanzarote, for me is like a sunny UK and Agadir is more interesting, a different culture and far less expensive! I have been in Agadir nov/ march/ and new year, weather has always been good during the day and cooler in the evenings.

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
4. Re: Agadir or Lanzarote

My partner and I are flying to Marrakech on 11th Jan and we intend to spend a bit of time on the coast. Essaouira seems to be the prettier place but blighted by cool winds whereas Agadir sounds like it enjoys warmer temperatures and is sheltered by the mountains. I think the weather would be about the same as the canaries but hopefully, not the brashness of tenerife and more places of interest. struggling to find decent accommodation close to amenities in Agadir. Smallish but with a nice Pool. don't really want all inc. Any suggestions or are there nicer places further up or down the coast that readers may know about. Taghazoute for instance ?

5. Re: Agadir or Lanzarote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, December 17, 2013