We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Hi,

Done lots of searching and found info on Supratours buses and grand taxis and all the prices etc, but can someone tell me if there is a car service that uses quality, new vehicles such as a nice big SUV? It's a long enough drive that I don't want to be stuck in a knackered old Merc with no A/C!

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
1. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Hi,

There are many companies which use up-market cars for transfers. Ask your accommodation to help.

UK
2. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Thanks. Good to know they even exist.

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 121
3. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

We wwent in a very nice mini coach ,,,took a long time but was in relative comfort, Easy to book through your accomadation as stated

UK
4. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Matthew - was that shared with others, with multiple pick-ups/drop-offs, or all to yourselves straight from A to B?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 35
5. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Snakehipps

If your wallet is big enough then you will have no problems getting to Marrakesh from Agadir in luxrious transport with a personal drive disposable at your own convenience of picking up and dropping off times. Just check any car hire outlets and you should get the full package.

For us mere mortals, the coach is next best optiom. A/C on board and it is on same route & take the same time (2 and half hour) along the motorway.

Personally I would board the knackered old Merc anytime. Uncomfortable as it is, but I would still enjoy that Moroccan experience. Priceless!!!!

Then again eveyone to his own.

Safe Journey

Cas

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 63
6. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Actually it's not too expensive to hire a quality car and driver (lots of people do so though I agree I'm rather fond of the old Mercedes) and it's now only just over a couple of hours between the cities.

UK
7. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

I'll be sick and tired of the taxis by then so just want to get from A to B and immerse myself in Marrakech. That will be Moroccan experience enough I think!

Thanks for all your advice.

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 121
8. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

I t was shared with others from the hotel Snakehips, made it a cheaper journey, just got chatting in the dining room one morning with some other guests about visiting Marrakech

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 35
9. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

Good tip from Matthew!!!

Cas

marrakech
10. Re: Posh transport between Agadir and Marrakech?

hi

if you are a group and you want private transport its cost : 1600 dhs

CTM is cost : 100 to 200 dhs up to the season

supratours cost . 150 dhs

i live in marrakech ive been in agadir last week , its hot in agadir , sea time yeppeeee