We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
reviews: 1
Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Hi

im looking to go in June is this holiday only on sale with thomsons // i hope people will keep the updates so we no how its going i look at the review every week it looks fab //// please dont forget to report back

Thanks

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 31
1. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

All indications so far, is that the Riu Palace would be the second best hotel after Sofitel in Aagadir. By june when you would arrive, the place should look absolutely magnificient. Shame it is beyond my pocket

So relax and look forward to a very luxerious holiday, I envy you my friend!!!!.

Cheers

Cas

new york
reviews: 1
2. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

thanks for your reply shame its beyond your pocket never say never /////

yes its looks fab just want to see if it was on sale with another travel

company

thanks Meryl

Southend-on-Sea...
3. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

It's only Thompson taking bookings, well they are not any more. Luckily I booked several months ago to go end of June. But as of a few months they have stopped taking booking. Not too sure why. Maybe the summer season is fully booked up. But one thing for sure is that when they do start to take bookings again, the prices will shoot up.

Kieran

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 31
4. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

One of the reasons Thompson stopped taking bookings is that they are still going through so many complaints from travellers who booked for earlier arrivals just to find the Riu Palace was still a building site.

They will be considering a huge log of compensation or refunds to some very angry customers.

Anyone going now should count themsleves very lucky indeed. The place is now complete and looks absolutly fabulous.

Enjoy

Cas

UK
reviews: 5
5. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Hi all

Just to let you know that thomsons are taking bookings and i have just booked for September for a very good price

I am hoping that everything will be finished and any teething problems sorted out by then

lancs
reviews: 9
6. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Does anyone know if the hotel has wifi? If so where in the hotel is it available? is it available in the rooms? Thanks.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Agadir
reviews: 29
7. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Most riu's have wifi in public areas, some have it in the rooms. As this is a flagship I would assume it falls into the latter - that plus the regular updates we were gtting on here from some of the guests from the first week, whilst they were away.

Jaycine

lancs
8. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Anyone found out about the wifi in the rooms yet? Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
9. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Um, I doubt anyone has been searching for you.

Why not ask the hotel or send a PM to a reviewer?

lancs
10. Re: Riu Palace Tikida Agadir

Thanks. Will do!

Get answers to your questions about Agadir