We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Poole, United...
motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Hi im travelling with my 16 year son and want to ride motorbikes for the day while on holiday I have my full licence but he only has his 50cc licence. Does anyone know of any good motorbike hire places .

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 33
1. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Can't say for certain but I somehow doubt that Moroccans will take too much notice of European cc restrictions on licences; normally they are more interested in the colour of your money.

There's a bit of info about Agadir Motos here: horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/morocco/motorbike… but I have no personal experience with the company.

Quads are dangerous (in my opinion) and many companies will only rent quads as part of a guided tour. Quad and motorbike hire is expensive due to the steep import duties and the wear and tear the hirers give the bikes. Something like a couple of Honda XR250 Tornado bikes would probably be exciting for him and not too slow for you. Some guide prices from Marrakech: http://www.loc2roues.com/motos.php

Have fun.

Edited: 9:42 am, April 13, 2012
London, United...
2. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Hi

I have been riding 600cc plus bikes for over 8 years in south East Asia and plan on coming to Morocco with 2 friends who have bike licenses, i have seen a few sites online loc2roues ect but all say you need a bike license, i dont have one, i only have a UK driving license, is there any place i can get around this with an extra deposit or just hard cash, I will be flying into Marakesh in Sept.

any adivce greatly welcome as ive already got flights etc,

Thanks

Matt

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
3. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Scatterd along Boulevard du 20 Aout are young guys who hire out small cc bikes off the pavement. Not a very impressive set up I must say and don't expect there to be any stringent safety checks on anything you may hire. You pays your money and takes your chances.

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Do check that you are covered by insurance for accidents and medical costs.

Casablanca, Morocco
reviews: 2
5. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

Motors and quads you don't need a licence in agadir , all what you need is to make a reservation by email or by a phone call

i wish you a good luck

gortin
reviews: 4
6. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

hi my friend and i were in agadir 1 years ago we hired a moped for 5 days it was 200 in there money so we thought it was cheap enough, so we headed off up around the atalas mountain for the day on a full tank of petrol , there was us two 16 stones each on the poor bike it was no bother we had a great time on the bike and the hire company had a street stall as well out side his shop, he supplyed 2 old helmets like army hats and told us to hide then under the seat lol , we wore them just in case , we had no bother with the hire arrangments

7. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, June 29, 2013
8. Re: motorbike/quad hire in Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 30, 2014