We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir May 06

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, UK
Agadir May 06

Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip to Agadir. Most likely to be the Amadil Hotel. At the end of may. We have been qouted £1100 for a week half board. It's my 21st and was wondering if anybody could give us some advice. Are we making a good choice? Is the much to do? day/night?

Plymouth
reviews: 1
1. Re: Agadir May 06

I think you have been over quoted. We paid £1500.00 for 3 people (this included a £200 chrg for a single room) and we went all inclusive!! We stayed at the Riu Tikida Dunas Clubhotel. There are plenty of bars, restaurants etc but would definitely look for a cheaper quote. We booked online!!

UK
2. Re: Agadir May 06

We are going for 1 week from the 30th April, staying at the Tivoli Hotel (supposed to be 4*) for £245 each. We booked through www.holidayhotels.co.uk

hereford
reviews: 1
3. Re: Agadir May 06

there is not alot of night life over there, however if you are more interested in culture and tradition then it is the place to go, however i dont know anything about your hotel

Manchester, United...
reviews: 27
4. Re: Agadir May 06

Although we're not staying at your hotel, we're staying at the Oasis hotel, which is 4 star according to Moroccons but 3 star accoriding to Thomson and we are going in August - peak season and are paying £500 each for 2 weeks B and B. I think you can easily find better!!! In fact my sister in law is going all inclusive to the Maldives for 2 weeks in may for you've been quoted!!! Keep looking!!

coventry
5. Re: Agadir May 06

hello scouse - come from liverpool myself but live in coventry now. that price you were quoted seems very expensive - we got much cheaper price for a week in may and it is all inclusive. your hotel might be 5 star or something though!

Liverpool, UK
6. Re: Agadir May 06

Nice one everyone. We've booked it now, it's a 4 star an it is in the may holidays so it's gonna be a bit more but were happy with it. We're not big drinkers but we wanna be able to go out? the thompson brochure says theres bars and clubs?

evesham
reviews: 5
7. Re: Agadir May 06

Just returned from Agadir, quite a lot of places to eat and drink especially along the beach front ! although its more like the building site front at the moment !!

Visit the english bar, great atmosphere !!! At least 2 nightclubs i found and wasn't even looking !!

Have a great time you can get alcohol easily in Agadir local beer is pretty good! Flag especially !

uk
reviews: 34
8. Re: Agadir May 06

Hi Rwilson - we are going to be staying at the Oasis at the end of this month so I will let you know how we got on.

Sorry Mikedeb, I did not see your other posts - excitement from the coming holiday!!

Is the building works really bad along the sea front? We like to walk early morning and evening, will we be able to do you think, and what about the noise level?

Many thanks

Jan

LONDON
9. Re: Agadir May 06

Hi there, me amd wife going to Morocco for first time on 23rd April,paid £582 for the two of us, for one week half boarda t the Kenzi Europa, that includes our transfers, fuel surcharges, airport taxes , in flight meals etc, only thing not included is our insurance, I think we got a good deal, your cost seems expensive to me, try teletext hoilidays but not on TV , use computer, where you can input preferre dates, airports, hotel ratings etc - see what it comes up with, sure you can find a better deal, just bear in mind whatever price the holiday is advertised at, you still have any airport tax, transfers etc to go on top but worth checking, go for the " Named " hotels that way you can ring up the company, ge tthe hotel name and check it out on " MEDHOTELS" thats what we have done now for 5 years, booked our own and not used travel agents, so far so good, best of luck mate and hope you fins something more reasonable.

evesham
reviews: 5
10. Re: Agadir May 06

Hi all, the building work is quite severe in parts mainly along form the ramada and toward the fishing port ! There is one hotel stuck in the middle of it all but I can't remember it's name ! However you can walk for miles in any direction !! sorry i can't help more if i can remeber will let you know !