We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York
reviews: 2
Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

Hi, can anyone recommend a hotel that they have been to in agadir and havent suffered food poisoning? i have read loads of review that say the hotel is fantastic, but everyone seems to get food poisoning no matter what. Its begining to put me off going all together?

fancying either of the riu hotels or the Founty Beach. Please help, thank you

1. Re: Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

It's very, very rare that people get actual food poisoning. Most of the time, they're hit by the travel bug, "food poisoning" just makes for a better story at birthday parties and web forums.

The travel bug has more to do with climate conditions and different ingredients used in local meals than what you're used to, than with badly prepared or tainted food.

York
reviews: 2
2. Re: Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

ok thanks, so basically its no different to what you can get in spain, turkey etc? Good old imodium should work?

3. Re: Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

Yes, be prepared for some tummy trouble after a few days. Pharmacies are abundant in Morocco and they sell everything you need to get rid of it.

Ireland
4. Re: Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

hello, i stayed in the riu tikida dunas christmas week and didnt suffer from any food poisoning, we even ate out at one of the local restaurants about a 10-15min walk from our hotel and were perfectly fine.

Lucerne, Switzerland
5. Re: Is there a Hotel without food poisoning?

Hello suz2006,

I don't think it is food poisoning, when people have stomach troubles. Mostly tourists, who eat the delicious Tajines, are not used to the oil, which is used to prepare it. In case your stomach is sensible, just book a hotel with breakfast only and go out for the meals to hotels or restaurants, where European food is served.

Find adresses for the best places to stay on the website of

www.agadir-net.com

On the site you just click on "restaurants" and there you are - welcome in Agadir!