We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

surfing holiday around agadir

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
surfing holiday around agadir

Can anyone help me, i'm planning a surfing trip around Agadir with 2 of my friends.We don't know whether to book a full week in 1 hotel and use as a base or are there some really cheap accommodations locally that we could just turn up at? Also, we have looked into hiring a car before we go...it's so expensive!! - Do you know if it's cheaper to do locally and maybe know of a firm we could use? We'd prefer to stay somewhere around Agadir but not neccessarily Agadir itself as we think it might be too busy.Any help greatly appreciated.

1. Re: surfing holiday around agadir

Depends when you are traveling. Accommodation on the coast is often fully booked in August. In that month, it will be busy all along the coast from Agadir to Essaouira.

During other months, just show up.

There is no real need to get a rental car. You can use public transport. Taxis are cheap and will even take your boards as luggage. Bring your own rope or belts to secure the boards to the roof.

Local buses from Agadir go as far north as Taghazoute, Tamri and Cap Rhir for a few dirham. I'm not too sure that you can board them with boards.

Intercity buses will take your boards on the roof.

For more on traveling around Morocco, visit

www.triotours.com/faq/ma/travel-around.htm