We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir Beach Club Hotel

Which Agadir hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ipswich
Agadir Beach Club Hotel

I am booked to stay at the Hotel in early May and would like to know what the weather is honestly like at this time of year. Is there any type of dress code for walking around sightseeing etc whilst in Morocco

united kingdom
reviews: 5
1. Re: Agadir Beach Club Hotel

i have just returned from agadir and i saw the agadir beach club hotel it is a very nice hotel it looked 4 star to me it has a disco right outside not far to walk to the beach the weather was very nice when i left agadir on april 29 the evenings can be cool so take a light jacket or cardigan to put on at night dress code is be respectfull this is a muslim country no walking around is short shorts and no very low cut tops keep swimwear to beach or pool arears and you will have no problems i am a woman who travelled to agadir alone and i felt very safe dress conventionaly and just be cautious when out walking at night use the same caution you would at home and you will have no problems morocco is a wonderfull country i know you will have a fantastic holiday.