We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where did the ethic the way?

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
Where did the ethic the way?

I have noticed and been quite annoyed over that some go to extremes, and I think it is really as unprofessional and against a good ethic to exploit the Internet resources, esp. Google translator in almost these two cases if not more cases. And even more, amazed that Google agree to it. Has written to Google several times that it would not be allowed, but they do not respond.

Now I saw it again and then I could not resist and mention this, perhaps those concerned see it and fix it.

Try to translate in "Google translate" Erg Chebbi from English to Swedish or Danish and you will see.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
1. Re: Where did the ethic the way?

I get the same words; Erg Chebbi.

Does it come up with some rude words for you?

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 64
2. Re: Where did the ethic the way?

No, it comes not with some rude words but with some hotels in Erg Chebbi and I not like when some do advertisement on that way. To hack into Google and translate words into their own purposes, so to speak. So probably it will be only swedish and danisch people translated it in theirs home who get know those hotels. Maybe because the Swedish and Danish people are not going so often to Morocco or not do some longer trip than only to Marrakech? And are curious of what those words means, put it on the google serach and find hotels. It is my conclusion, maybe wrong, maybe not?

3. Re: Where did the ethic the way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, November 20, 2013
Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
4. Re: Where did the ethic the way?

Google is worse than Microsoft for unethical behaviour.

5. Re: Where did the ethic the way?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 13, 2014