We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solo traveller

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oslo, Norway
reviews: 1
solo traveller

Hi,

i will spend two weeks in morocco from 13th to 28th of july, is there anyone who would like to meet up? i will start in Marrakech and travel by the coast up to Tangier.

Doesnt have to travel together, but nice to meet up at some point :) A bit hard to write this without making it sounding like a dating ad - which its NOT! :)

im 31 and super exited about going to morocco for the first time. it has been my dream for so many years!

kaja

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
1. Re: solo traveller

Welcome to the Moroccan forums Kaja. For travelling companions the travel buddy sites are a better bet than TripAdvisor, basically an information platform. In addition the "buddy" sites can offer vetting security of its members, hopefully avoiding the 'dating agency' aspect. You will be aware that you are intending travelling in Ramadan - details can be found at the top right of you screen under 'Top questions...' Good luck and I wish you a great time in Morocco.

2. Re: solo traveller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 23, 2014