We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu T Gardens Marrakesh & Riu T Dunas Agadir

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
Riu T Gardens Marrakesh & Riu T Dunas Agadir

Have decided on our first trip to Morocco in October and after some thought and TA advice decided on a twin centre.

For the budget and considering the reviews this seems my choice.

4 days Marrakesh and 7 days Agadir.

Any thoughts from anyone?

How easy is it to enjoy Marrakesh from the R T Gardens?

I assume we will need to get transport to the square etc?

Any tips on this?

Do the hotels have taxi's that you can arrange a drop off and pickup? If so any idea of the prices?

I assume 4 days will be sufficient for a first visit, to dip our toes in the water.

I believe its approx 3 hours to transfer to Agadir. I am expecting a distinct change but hope that this is what makes the holiday memorable.

Any tips for either hotel?

Ideally if we could get a room with a balcony which attracts the sun from early am it would great, as I rise earlier than the OH.

Any help is appreciated

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 12
1. Re: Riu T Gardens Marrakesh & Riu T Dunas Agadir

The Hotel Riu Tikida Garden is located in the Palmeraie 3km from the centre (or old town) of Marrakech and 7 km from the airport.

There is a courtesy bus offered free by the hotel to take you to the centre but check with the hotel for departure and collection times, you also need to know the collection point in the centre for the return journey.

There is much to see in and around Marrakech, too much for us to write here so how about reading articles in the Things To Do section, scroll right down the page and click on "View all traveller advice".

If you need to use a taxi then these are always parked outside of hotels but be sure to agree a rate if using an unmetered taxi, otherwise use the petit taxis and insist the meter is turned on.

You are certainly correct in that there will be a vast difference between the two centres, Agadir being a Costa type location but still relaxing with year-round facilities.

There are reviews on Riu hotels in both cities in the section headed "Hotels" at the top of the page (well it is at the top on my pc anyway). You can also contact people who have written reviews directly with any specific concerns.

ps - Riu have 4 hotels in Agadir, T Dunas, T Beach, Grand Palace Golf and Palace Tikida Agadir.

Edited: 9:14 am, March 27, 2013
2. Re: Riu T Gardens Marrakesh & Riu T Dunas Agadir

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 29, 2014