We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your favorite small village?

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
reviews: 103
Your favorite small village?

I am not a fan of large cities when traveling and often like to make a small village my home base and take day trips. Is there a few small villages you can recommend in the High Atlas, Northern Region and Marrakesh areas?

Thank You!

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 310
1. Re: Your favorite small village?

tim cullis will chime in..he has the BEST ideas..he actually travels around morocco..and on his motorbike..and for years. i love the small places that he tells us about. when we go back...i am going to ask tim to plan our trip!!!

have fun exploring.

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 39
2. Re: Your favorite small village?

Azrou (medium sized town) in the Middle Atlas, 80km south of Fez

Tafraoute (small town) in the Anti Atlas, south east from Agadir

Imlil (large village) in the High Atlas, south from Marrakech

Demnate (small town) west from Marrakech

Los Angeles...
reviews: 103
3. Re: Your favorite small village?

Tim would you consider Chefchauouen to be a smaller town experience?

Casablanca
4. Re: Your favorite small village?

In addition to the List of Tim, i'd suggest Chefchaouen as a very beautiful small town, Imilchil, in the middle atlas Mountains, and Imlil this places are really so nice and small not touristy.

Enjoy it.

5. Re: Your favorite small village?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 30, 2014