We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are reservations needed for accomodations?

Toronto
Are reservations needed for accomodations?

I'm going to Morocco around the end of March. A bit of Casablanca, Essaouira, and Marakesh over Easter (I know). How easy is it to show up in a place and find somewhere to stay? Do I need to make reservations in advance? Thanks.

marrakech
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 60
1. Re: Are reservations needed for accomodations?

Hi,

Easter is one of the busiest times here so although you could just turn up and hope for the best it could be risky.

Stockholm, Sweden
reviews: 40
2. Re: Are reservations needed for accomodations?

agree, during Easter can there be many people going to Morocco so if you wish to be sure to have some good accommodation, book it in advance.

El Jadida, Morocco
reviews: 422
3. Re: Are reservations needed for accomodations?

Unless you want to stay at real budget places which don't appear on hotel reservation sites, you should reserve online. In any case, you'll get - probably - better prices than you'd get by just turning up and perks such as the 10th night you book free and so on.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 288
4. Re: Are reservations needed for accomodations?

always nice to have a place to stay..a pity to waste time looking for a riad, especially over a vacation.

have a great time.

5. Re: Are reservations needed for accomodations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 06, 2014