We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CTM buses

Shrewsbury, United...
reviews: 7
CTM buses

We used CTM buses on our recent trip to Morocco and found them comfortable, easy to access, cheap and very safe. The 4 hour trip from Chefchaouen to Fez included a half hour stop at a good cafe with a barbecue, fridge with drinks & yoghurts, and clean toilets. The other trips were shorter so didn't involve a stop but we would recommend this means of transport.

51 replies to this topic
1. Re: CTM buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:09 pm, April 03, 2014

Manchester
reviews: 91
2. Re: CTM buses

We used CTM in November 2012. I used them rather than Supratours (which is what I had been recommended) because you can book online from the UK with a credit card - providing you can work your way through the slightly random website. Its great - you can select the time of bus and even select your seat, then print your ticket voucher, which is then exchanged for a real ticket when you check in at the office.

All our journeys included a stop for food and toilets. It was actually a spectacular way to go from Marrakech to Ouarzazate over the Tchika pass (as long as you don't mind looking over sheer drops.....)

3. Re: CTM buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:10 pm, April 03, 2014

Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 55
4. Re: CTM buses

For comparisons for newcomers to the Moroccan forums here are two of the websites:

http://www.ctm.ma/

www.oncf.ma (for Supratours and trains).

They operate somewhat different routes and offer different services.

Zagreb, Croatia
reviews: 6
5. Re: CTM buses

I am trying to buy a ticket from Casa to Chef on CTM web site and at the end where need to write my credit card info it offers me to chose "Nom de votre banque " but as i don't have Morrocan credit card i choosed "Autres" end when i am trying to finish transaction it tells me " Impossible de procéder à l'autorisation. Veuillez contacter le Service clients." but everything it's ok with my credit card.

Has anyone experience with that kind of problem?

Marrakech, Morocco
6. Re: CTM buses

Have you contacted the customer services to explain your problem?

Singapore
reviews: 13
7. Re: CTM buses

That's great to hear because I'll be making the journey too soon!

Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 48
8. Re: CTM buses

do you know if i can actually rent a whole bus (some 20/25 seats at least) from CTM for Fes-Chefchouen trip, and how can I do it?

Marrakech, Morocco
9. Re: CTM buses

See here for some links

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=rent+a+bus+marocco&oq=morocco+bus+ren&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i8i10i30.995.10797.0.16017.15.15.0.0.0.0.839.5608.0j1j6j4j1j2j1.15.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.jBAIqMK8CYk&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41248874,d.d2k&fp=99b14555f453408d&biw=955&bih=517

(from Google). They seem to be minibus rentals in the main.

Damn (again!) Google " rent a bus morocco".

Edited: 6:50 am, January 23, 2013
Yerevan, Armenia
reviews: 48
10. Re: CTM buses

Well, obviously I have googled for it, but as you can see yourself, checking the links to the webpages found, these are either in Marrakesh, which is pretty distant from Fes and Chefchouen, or are just pages of services that claim to offer this service worldwide, but, apparently fail to do so.

And then, my question was regarding CTM buses in particular. They seem to have an option to rent a whole bus, but when I try to send an enquiry for the price quotation, despite the claim of "it will be answered within 24h" I get no reply, neither to my original message in English, nor to its French version, send few days later.

Reply to: CTM buses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted