We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Air Maroc question

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
334 posts
13 reviews
Royal Air Maroc question

Hello,

I hope dysfunctional or somebody else has a suggestion for me. I did a search of this forum and discovered that Royal Air Maroc is a pretty decent airline. I'm thinking of flying with them from JFK to Casablanca in September 2006. My question is: what's the best way to book a ticket? Is RAM's website reliable if I book online? Or should I book over the phone? (I prefer dealing with airlines directly, rather than booking with sites like Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, etc.)

Thank you!

Vientiane, Laos
Level Contributor
708 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Royal Air Maroc question

I would not recommend booking on line-I've heard stories from several people who booked on-line, to find that RAM had no record of them when they turned up to check-in. It might be a better idea to call their local office in LA and book directly with them, at least you'll be dealing with an actual human being.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
334 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Royal Air Maroc question

Thank you, Fassia. I just checked their website, and they don't have a listing for an office in Los Angeles. They do have a listing for New York. Should I use that one?

Marrakech,Morocco
Level Contributor
10 posts
3. Re: Royal Air Maroc question

Royal Air Maroc online booking has become just as reliable as manual booking-and is more convenient.I've been running tours for an American tour company(Classic Journeys)here for years, and have not had any"strange stories" since RAM have launched online bookings.By the way, their NYC office is reliable, too. You'll be welcome in Morocco anytime.