We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights from Canada

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
reviews: 3
Flights from Canada

Hi there,

I'm on the early stages of planning a 2 1/2 week trip to Morocco. I"ll be flying from Toronto, Canada. Which is the main "hub" in Morocco for international flights? I've read most people fly to Casablanca. Is this the most affordable entry point? What about flying throug UK or Spain? Is it considerably cheaper? Any info would be appreciated. Cheers

Canada
reviews: 63
11. Re: Flights from Canada

I found fares around $1200 roundtrip on itravel2000, flying from Toronto to Paris (CDG) and then Paris to Casa--March departure.

I then had The Flight Centre beat the price by $1 and issue a $20 coupon for my next flight. Travel with Air France. My last two economical ticket prices were found on itravel2000--itravel2000 does not take my Flying Blue card but The Flight Centre does. itravel2000 gives Petropoint instead.

Edited: 6:53 pm, February 02, 2012
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 1
12. Re: Flights from Canada

Maggie ... What a great fare. Envious I am.

One could only wish that they lived in Toronto or perhaps Montreal when seeking out air fares at $1200.00 with only one stopover to Casablanca.

I used the itravel2000.com site to see what a Calgarian might expect to pay and no matter the flight configuration, prices were closer to $3000.00 with 2 plane changes each way. One flight even had me flying west to Utah, if you can imagine, then to Paris. Good grief.

My intended air fare with Air Transat to London Gatwick with a return to Calgary is holding steady at the time and I am monitoring it daily to see if it may drop from $1688.00 for 2 of us.

The airline has posted several return flights for only $400.00 taxes included on selected dates during February, so I suspect they want to get bums in the seats to at least pay for a portion of the costs in getting their airplane back to the UK.

In essence I am playing chicken with the air fare at this point, since I am already booked with Easyet "London to Marrakech" and back to London but my flight date of Feb 15th from Calgary is fast approaching.

Gulp! ...... Wish me luck! ... LOL

PS: Thanks for shipping the argon soap and cream.

Canada
reviews: 63
13. Re: Flights from Canada

itravel2000 has March dates for $1173 right now--. Air Canada and BMI combinations through London (LHR) to Casa. (Toronto departure).

You are going in February, Mr. Hooks?

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 1
14. Re: Flights from Canada

Yes ... February 15th is the date.

I have already booked the 16th with Easyjet to Marrakech from London Gatwick.

We are staying 4 nights in London upon our return from Morocco prior to flying back to great northern plains of Western Canada.

I did see a good fare out of Toronto for March using Air Transat to London return with Easyjet to Marrakech though it would require an overnight at the airport upon your return to London.

The fare was only $973.00 plus the hotel for one night in London.

A great way to see London for few days on the way back if so inclined.

Enjoy your trip!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 21
15. Re: Flights from Canada

Should use Evaluate IT by SQM. This organization could save you 50% off the cost of your flights. All you need to do is fill out a report on your in-flight experience.

16. Re: Flights from Canada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 05, 2014