We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Touring Morocco

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whangarei, NZ
reviews: 109
Touring Morocco

My husband and I wish to tour Morocco in January 2013. Can anyone recommend a tour company for private tours, 12-14 days in length with riad options. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Many thanks. Wendhmagz

canada
reviews: 15
31. Re: Touring Morocco

Thank you so much for your info. I am having such a difficult time deciding whether or not to go. I plan to travel with my out going 21 year old daughter and our safety has crossed my mind more than once. I will contact your suggestion. What is your opinion of 2 women traveling there alone?

Thx once again

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 291
32. Re: Touring Morocco

safe,,very safe, and such a wonderful country.

Whangarei, NZ
33. Re: Touring Morocco

You won't have any problems. Morocco is a very safe country, the people are helpful and friendly. Most towns have a constabulary, checking cars into and out of the towns/ villages making sure cars are registered and warranted and drivers are licensed. If you are in Marrakech at the Djemma Fna square, again everyone is very friendly, but there are a few rogues selling things at inflated prices - so shop around. We wandered each evening through the square and ate at the stalls there and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. But we were recommended not to stay in the square once stallholders started packing up and leaving.

Kuala Lumpur...
reviews: 3
34. Re: Touring Morocco

Hi,

I would love to get the private tour guide, Jalil, contact information.

I heard it's really dangerous in morocco for 2 girls. Is that true??

35. Re: Touring Morocco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:37 am, December 26, 2013
Hamilton, Canada
36. Re: Touring Morocco

My husband an I recently did a 2 week tour of Morocco visiting the main cities of Rabat,Meknes,Fes,Marrakech and some of the Real Morocco places on the way. We contracted a guide and driver from Bouaouina Travels and Tours and had a wonderful time. Our guide Hassan was outstanding and we learned so much about Morocco. We highly recommend them.

Whangarei, NZ
37. Re: Touring Morocco

See my post above and several others I have written about the private tour company my husband and I travelled with earlier this year. They are Morocco Expert Tours and they are great. www.moroccoexpertours.com will find them. Cheers Wendhmagz

38. Re: Touring Morocco

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:44 am, July 02, 2013
39. Re: Touring Morocco

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, May 08, 2013
London, United...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
reviews: 35
40. Re: Touring Morocco

Andrea, you really shouldn't spam your blog over several threads. Start your own thread and make ONE post.