We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agadir winds

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Agadir winds

I'm thinking about going to Agadir in early August but am a little worried about the sea mists. Can anyone tell me just how strong the wind gets during that time and whether it's enough to ruin a nice day relaxing on the beach?

united kingdom
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Agadir winds

hello i was in agadir beginning of september 2004 and the wind was very moderate and i must say it was quite wellcome as it was very hot it certanly did not spoil my relaxing days on the beach that was my second visit to agadir last year and im going back in 2 days time i have never found agadir to be too windy breezy yes hope this helps .

caracol village
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: Agadir winds

we were in agadir in august 2003 fot two weeks.

we had many days with fog coming from the sea and so thick you couldn't see the other end of the hotel.

i tink the climate near the mediterean sea is much better, but hot

outside the hotel everybody is trying to get money from you, which starts in the taxi!!, guides on the market who walks with you without asking and so on

it is a beautiful country, but you must be very strong in negotiating and saying no