We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels / Guesthouses in Marrakesh and Essaouria

Which Morocco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Hotels / Guesthouses in Marrakesh and Essaouria

I'm traveling to Morocco a week tomorrow for 10 days and will be splitting my time betweek Marrakesh and Essaouria.

Any suggestions on accommodation would be greatly appreciated. My budget is around EUR100 per night and I want a Riad with good roof terrace and local feel.

Many thanks for your help.

The Moroccan Monkey

London, England
1. Re: Hotels / Guesthouses in Marrakesh and Essaouria

Just got back from Marrakesh and stayed at a great Riad that was in the Medina and a short walk to the Souk and Main square. It was called Riad Dar Sara. Great local feel off of a side street. The rooms were spacious and all room had en suite baths. Great courtyard in the middel with lots of couches for lounging. Also a nice roof top area. We had dinner one night on the roof top and it was great. Inside the Dar Sara it was so peaceful and quiet. A great oasis from the Chaos of the Medina. Dar Sara only has 6 rooms so it is very quaint.

The staff only really speak French so we struggled a bit to communicate. They offer dinners upon request and have a very simple breakfast.

We paid around 60 euro per night. A great find!

usa
2. Re: Hotels / Guesthouses in Marrakesh and Essaouria

Dear Monkey'

I am considering a visit myself in about a year or two, when I can save enough. If you don't mind, I would love to hear about your experiences there, or anything you would like to share. You can email me at silverarena@yahoo.com. Or you can send me a message on yahoo messanger: silverarena

PS. I have a freind in Larache. So that is my reason for the probable visit. Thanks in any case.

Silver...