We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea life park?

Which Oahu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WV
reviews: 1
Sea life park?

I think alot of things at sea life park look like fun, but can anyone tell me if this is more for children or adults? Im 26 my b/f is 29 and we would like to do lots of the hands on activities, like swim w/dolphins..sealions..turtles..stingrays will we be the only adults doing this?

how about reviews, anyone love/hate this place? worth the money? and how far is it from waikiki? im staying at outrigger waikiki on the beach..

thanks

dekalb il
reviews: 4
1. Re: Sea life park?

my wife, eleven year old daughter and myself were there in 2003 and had an enjoyable enough time. the park is fairly small and we would probably not go again. you find adults doing all the activities offered. if you have been to sea world before you will be a little dissapointed in the shows and displays. we did the snorkel with the stingrays, turtle feed, and the shallow water encounter with the dolphins ( my daughter was not old enough to do the deep water swim).

the park is on the eastern side of the island quite a few miles away you deffinitely need transportation of some kind.

overall we did enjoy the experience and after having not been there for four years i would say that the money spent was reasonable.

2. Re: Sea life park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, August 23, 2009