We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphin Excursions - Experiences?

Which Oahu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 16
Dolphin Excursions - Experiences?

I found the web site, looks great for the earlybird run. $500 for all of us to go, so I need to know first. They seem to have a great web site with good feedback, nothing here in tripadvisor though.

Hawaii
1. Re: Dolphin Excursions - Experiences?

In my experience ( I am a PR rep for Oahu), Wild Side is more concerned with quality experiences for both passengers and the animals they encounter. Dolphin Excursions is more of a "copy cat" type operation, primarily interested in $$$. When I attempted one of the Dolphin Excursion charters (without divulging my profession) the charter became cancelled due to bad weather. It took me over a year of bugging them to get my money refunded. I saw them many times from the water while aboard other boats and was not impressed with their operation overall (crowded boat, lack of respect to the animals). I also saw them at times showing the passengers a good time. I would not recommend them over other available tours.

2. Re: Dolphin Excursions - Experiences?

Joyhunter - Thanks, I thought so. The pictures on the Excursion's site looked pretty crowded. The site you sent me to has great reviews. I'm getting the reservations ASAP.

I also want to go up in a glider, with two choices seen online. Are there others?

Thanks - BoeingDad

3. Re: Dolphin Excursions - Experiences?

Hmm, maybe not so good for this group on Dolphin Excursions

starbulletin.com/2005/01/20/news/story6.html