We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*~*~ Tour Company "AFFORDABLETOURS.COM" Information, has...

Which Oahu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nevada
*~*~ Tour Company "AFFORDABLETOURS.COM" Information, has...

I posted a few days ago, but seemed to not be clear in what i was inquiring... I am actually referring to the company "Affordabletours.com" I have found quite a bit of attractions/events for much lower prices, but have looked everyone to see if it could be a scam, and it seems to not be. I also don't see anywhere stating that I would have to go to a time share speal..... I would hate to spend money on this company for our events while we're over there and find out its a scam. I do see that they offer dicounted prices for various cities and countries as well. Please help with any information you have about this company... or where I might find out if we'd be missing out on certain things by going through them. Thanks so much!!

Shannon

Reno, Nevada
reviews: 1
1. Re: *~*~ Tour Company "AFFORDABLETOURS.COM" Information, has...

Shannon I have been checking this site also and can't figure why so low I did check with the BBB and they have been in business since 99. I think I'll take my chances on a couple of their tours.. Even if nobody answers you....

Good Luck

Reno, Nevada
reviews: 1
2. Re: *~*~ Tour Company "AFFORDABLETOURS.COM" Information, has...

hey...

So sorry, but the site is actually WWW.AFFORDABLETOURS.NET" (not .com)

I checked them on BBB as well... and although they aren't a BBB member, they are on there, and only show 1 complaint. so hmmmmmmm dont' know!!

I'm thinking we'll just book 1 or 2 of the tours until we get over there... and figure it out then!! :)

Thanks! and if anyone knows ANYTHING! please please tell me!! :=)

thanks!

Door County, WI
3. Re: *~*~ Tour Company "AFFORDABLETOURS.COM" Information, has...

I used Affordable Tours during our trip in March. I booked ahead for an overnighter to Maui from Oahu. There were 8 of us and I booked airfare, hotel and rental cars. I had good luck, no problems at all. The only thing I will say is that I don't think that I would have booked w/them if I had gone there in person first. I booked over the internet and phone. When we went to pick up all our info and tickets, the place looked a little shady. We walked in (never having been in there before) and one of the guys said "You're back, so what did you decide on?" We then were directed to the guy I had been dealing with, and he was very nice. Everything went smoothly. His name was Jacques. Hope this helps!