We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interisland Flights

Berlin Heights
reviews: 4
Interisland Flights

Aloha. I am trying to get from MKK (Ho'oleahua Molokai) to KOA (Kailua-Kona Big Island). Pacific Wings just canceled my reservation, and no one seems to be going that way. Island Air will take me to Honolulu for $69, but Hawaiian Airlines wants $200 for a 40 minute flight from Honolulu to Kailua-Kona! That can't be right?! Please tell me that aloha has not left the islands.

Stanwood, WA
1. Re: Interisland Flights

You might want to check with Go!

http://www.iflygo.com/

I will try them out Monday ITO-HNL-MKK

Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 35
2. Re: Interisland Flights

It can be right if your flights are soon. the cheap seats sell out fast leaving the more expensive one's to choose from.

Edited: 2:00 pm, May 14, 2013
Elk Rapids, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 35
3. Re: Interisland Flights

Just did a quick check for later in June, GO! or Mokulele will get you there for around $150 one way with one stop.

Normally I would not recomend GO! however if time is tight to book I would use them.

Edited: 2:04 pm, May 14, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
reviews: 2
4. Re: Interisland Flights

Pacific Wings is going out of business, so that is why they cancelled your flight. Flights to islands like Molokai will only get fewer and more expensive. Aloha has not left the islands, it's just that capitalism and fuel prices have raised the bar, so to speak!!

Berlin Heights
5. Re: Interisland Flights

Good to know. Very happy aloha remains. Mahalo for the reply!

Vancouver Island...
reviews: 37
6. Re: Interisland Flights

We just flew to and from Molokai with Mokulele (GO!). Both flights were full and left on time. I would not hesitate to fly with them again.

Spoke to a resident who commented Island Air is more often late than not since the new owner took over. Guess they are still in transition.

Berlin Heights
7. Re: Interisland Flights

Thanks for the hands on report.

I will book with go! Mokulele airline.

You saved me much stress!

Mahalo!

Juneau, Alaska
reviews: 53
8. Re: Interisland Flights

its just Mokulele now... go! Mokulele separated ways...

Australia
reviews: 8
9. Re: Interisland Flights

Hi

I was wondering how your flight was with mokulele ?

I am booked next month.

Thanks

10. Re: Interisland Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Molokai