We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paniolo hale

colorado
paniolo hale

has anyone stayed at or can give me some info on paniolo hale?

New Jersey
reviews: 4
1. Re: paniolo hale

We stayed at the "other" condo area so I cannot speak from experience - I am sure it's nice. If you go be sure to explore all the beaches in the neighborhood thoroughly - I have been there 2x and don't think I have seen them all.

Steve

San Francisco
reviews: 7
2. Re: paniolo hale

Got to love

"so I cannot speak from experience - I am sure it's nice." so damn typical of this board.

Paniole Hale is by far the best looking condo complex on the entire island! The grounds have been and continue to be the most verdant of any complex. Some other complexes in this area look like the rust belt in comparison. You will also find the best beaches on the island in this area. I've stayed at this complex at least a dozen times and some of the units are gorgeous! As always note that all the units are individually owned and vary hugely. Google Paniole Hale (unit number) review and that will answer that issue.

3. Re: paniolo hale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Molokai