We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paradise Valley...
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
reviews: 44
Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

To have a few treatments and hang out for the day ...which is a better spa facility?

Palo Alto...
reviews: 53
1. Re: Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

I love the Grand Wailea Spa - the setting, treatments and staff are wonderful.

Murrieta, CA
reviews: 9
2. Re: Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

I am going to Maui 10/21-28 and was also looking for a spa day. I considered the Grand Wailea until reading their spa menu which can be found on their website. According to the website, and additional $30.00 is charged to non-hotel guests. That kinda turned me off. It would be OK if they would allow me to use their pool for the day too. But , again, the specifically state that use of the pool is not allowed or included in Spa treatments.

Plano, Texas
reviews: 23
3. Re: Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

I have never been to the spa at the Four Seasons, but I have stayed at the Grand Wailea on two occasions. I loved the spa at the Grand Wailea. It's very big and has everything you could possibly want. I booked my "hot stone massage" a few days before we arrived, so I could get the time I wanted. I do not think you will be disappointed.

Wisconsin
reviews: 54
4. Re: Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

Only used the Four Seasons Spa but it was wonderful. Highly recommend it.

Midwest
reviews: 8
5. Re: Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

I've never been to the 4 Seasons, but I loved the GW spa. The staff were extremely gracious and the place is gorgeous. My 11 year old daughter had the lava stone massage, and everyone in the place was so sweet to her. She absolutely loved it. The terme hydrotherapy pools are fantastic, and they are included with most spa services.

6. Re: Spa day.....Four Seasons or Grand Wailea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, August 25, 2009