We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trilogy to Lanai

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham,al.
reviews: 8
Trilogy to Lanai

Aloha,

Ok guys, We need your help.

We will be back on Maui end of January and want to go back to Lanai with Trilogy as much to see whales as snorkeling. We have done the Discover Lanai 3 times and are wondering if we should do the Lanai Seafaring trip this time. Trying to understand exactly where they go off the coast.

They say that you do blue water snorkeling and see many more spinner dolphins.I am concerned that the water may not be clear that time of year. The last time we went the water was murky and the swells were very strong.

Both trips say 8.5 hours so it seems you would get in more snorkeling time. Has anyone done the Seafari trip , especially in Late January and are the chances good that we will see a lots of whales?

By the way, all of our other trips have been in late September.

Mahalo for all your help.

Philadelphia, PA
reviews: 8
1. Re: Trilogy to Lanai

End of January ... you will see whales. Lots of whales? That's up to the whales. I have not done the Seafari, but with Trilogy's good reputation, I would try it if I could.

2. Re: Trilogy to Lanai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 28, 2014