We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery delivery?

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maine
reviews: 17
Grocery delivery?

We will be staying in a condo and would love to find a grocery delivery service like PeaPod? Does anyone know of an online grocery store that would deliver in the Wailea area?

Somewhere near the...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Grocery delivery?

skolenda:

In searching Google, came up with something for the Kihei/Waimea area (you didn't say where you were staying):

http://www.mauiownercondos.com/groceries.html

Apart from this one service, it looks like some of the larger condo developments are starting to offer "grocery delivery" as part of an "upsell" package, but it looks to be only select developments doing this on their own, not through a "service".

Hope this helps.

Aloha.

Somewhere near the...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Grocery delivery?

skolenda:

oops, sorry about skolenda.... you DID say where you were staying... ;-)

(and, I really should get my fingers checked.... Wailea .... NOT Waimea...)

at any rate, hope the info helps.

aloha

Maine
3. Re: Grocery delivery?

thanks...I did see that the service DISH had grocery delivery but they have preset lists of either breakfast food or lunch food...I was hoping for a service like we have here on the east coast called PeaPod where you can totally select your foods from all foods and create your own list, choose the time to have it delivered, and just relax! Thanks...Jan

Princeville, Hawaii
reviews: 11
4. Re: Grocery delivery?

Are you renting a car? If you are you might as well stop at the Safreway right in the Pi'ilani Village Shopping Center. The price of groceries is a lot more than here in New England and you would miss the fun of seeing all the things we don't get here . You would also realize that POG is cheaper and more fun to drink than OJ in Maui , fascinating local yogurt flavors and a million other things.

Maine
5. Re: Grocery delivery?

Thanks for the tip! We wil go to the Safeway...how far is it from Wailea Ekahi Village? I had to look up POG in Wikipedia to find out what it was...sounds yummy! Thanks again...Jan

6. Re: Grocery delivery?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:28 am, August 12, 2009