We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hotel

My daughter is getting married staying at the Faimount,We were

booked at the Marriott but were told it will be under big

consruction.Where else can we stay close to the fairmount but priced like the Marriiott.July is when we are going HELP!!

Chesterfield, Mich.
reviews: 8
1. Re: Hotel

Try to get a map with all of the hotels shown. That way you will see what's near the hotel your daughter is at. That area is loaded with hotels. I thought the Marriott was strictly timeshares now. I stayed there in 1984, but had heard it had changed over from a regular hotel. If you invest in the book, "Maui Revealed", you can see everything mapped out for you. (Any major bookstore). You will be able to access a website and see aerial views of hotels, along with candid reviews. There are a lot to choose from.

dallas, tx
2. Re: Hotel

I heard the Renaissance is next to the Marriott. Supposed to be a little nicer with a nice beach and rates about like the Marriott.

Dallas, TX
3. Re: Hotel

I heard that the Renaissance will also be under construction during that time. You may want to consider the Maui Prince. It's a little further away in Makena, but I believe they have a shuttle that takes you to all the hotels in Wailea. That's an option if the Renaissance doesn't work out for you.

Dallas, TX
4. Re: Hotel

I heard that the Renaissance will also be under construction during that time. You may want to consider the Maui Prince. It's a little further away in Makena, but I believe they have a shuttle that takes you to all the hotels in Wailea. That's an option if the Renaissance doesn't work out for you.