We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Directions/Transportation Please!!!

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 1
Help with Directions/Transportation Please!!!

We are flying into Kahului airport, but the pick up location for our rental car is in Kaanapali. We don't get in until the evening, so we're planning on taking a taxi or car service from the airport to Napili Bay Resort which is where we're beginning our stay. Any suggestions for transportation? Can we just get a taxi or should we arrange transportation ahead of time? What should we expect to pay?

The following morning, we need to pick up our rental car from National in Kaanapali which is located at Center Building 30. Any idea how far this is from Napili Bay Resort? Can we just call for a taxi?

Thanks for your help!!!

los angeles
reviews: 2
1. Re: Help with Directions/Transportation Please!!!

A taxi is too expensive..try mauishuttle.com, it's about forty dollars for two people to go to kaanapali.

Kihei, Hawaii
2. Re: Help with Directions/Transportation Please!!!

I have used Kapalua Exectuive Transportation for travel arrangements for many years. The list their prices on their website.

www.mauishuttle.com

There are many other taxi options, but rates are regualted byu Maui County, so everythgin else being equal I use KETS. Their vehicles are new and clean and they are professional.

May I ask you why you are renting at Ka`anapali instead of at the airport? Just curious.

Milwaukee, WI
reviews: 1
3. Re: Help with Directions/Transportation Please!!!

Well, I guess I put the cart before the horse. I originally planned to book our flight directly into Kaanapali and I reserved the rental car at that time. I ended up changing our flight plans to fly into Kahului and when I tried to modify my car rental reservation, I couldn't get a convertible and the rates were quite a bit more expensive so I thought we'd just keep the original reservation. Maybe it's more of a hassle than it's worth, but I really want the convertible!

Thanks for all the tips on transportation. I'll check out the website. Any idea how far we'll be from the National in Kaanapali while we're at Napili Bay???

California
reviews: 24
4. Re: Help with Directions/Transportation Please!!!

If I were you I'd change my car reservation to the airport. You will be saving a lot of time and hassle you just don't need on vacation.