We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

leis at safeway?

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
billings,mt
reviews: 8
leis at safeway?

My husband & I arrive about 4 hours before our daughter & her boyfriend & we want to surprise them with a lei greeting when we pick them up at the airport. We are staying in Kihei so after checking into our condo we want to stop off & pick up some adult beverages & fresh leis. Does Safeway or Hilo Hatties carry fresh leis? I can't remember seeing them in the past...but I wasn't looking for them.

Maui, Hawaii
reviews: 6
1. Re: leis at safeway?

Safeway carries leis. What we usually do is swing by Costco or Kmart in Kahului on our way to the airport. The leis are much cheaper there than at Safeway.

Maui
reviews: 84
2. Re: leis at safeway?

Second vote for Costco....great selection including fancy styles(it's where we get them for visitors/ graduations/weddings etc). Walmart also has nice selection(back by the pet food & garden dept) as does K-mart.

california
3. Re: leis at safeway?

Costco and Kmart. Best place to go.

Indiana
4. Re: leis at safeway?

My husband and I are planning a trip (first timers) to Maui to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary, and I've been reading the forum for a couple months, and I can't believe this is where I jump in .... I'm curious how much leis cost at these discount spots, Kmart, Walmart, Costco.

Maui, Hawaii
reviews: 6
5. Re: leis at safeway?

The cost depends on the type of lei you want. The standard single strand orchid lei is about $5 at K-mart and Walmart. At Costco, they are 2 for $8.99.

6. Re: leis at safeway?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, September 23, 2009