We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

molokini snorkel tour

Which Maui hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Romney WV
molokini snorkel tour

We are going to Maui in 10 day and can't wait!! We are taking the Molokini Snorkel Tour(morning) and we were wondering if they have whole grain bagels or any other items that are whole grain for the continental breakfast?

washington state
reviews: 4
1. Re: molokini snorkel tour

Check with the tour company you are going with.

california
2. Re: molokini snorkel tour

We went on the Quick Silver, and had a great time! The crew was funny, and knowledgable about the Island. The food was pretty good. The Snuba is a great alternative to snorkel. It's a cross between scuba and snorkel. If you go, listen to all the bits of trivia the Captain tells you about the Islands. There is a contest on the way back, the most correct answers gets a t-shirt. I lost the tie breaker question @ the end. What is the hawaii state fish? Not part of the Trivia bits by the way. Still can't say the name.

california
3. Re: molokini snorkel tour

We went on the Quick Silver, and had a great time! The crew was funny, and knowledgable about the Island. The food was pretty good. The Snuba is a great alternative to snorkel. It's a cross between scuba and snorkel. If you go, listen to all the bits of trivia the Captain tells you about the Islands. There is a contest on the way back, the most correct answers gets a t-shirt. I lost the tie breaker question @ the end. What is the hawaii state fish? Not part of the Trivia bits by the way. Still can't say the name.

Gilbert
reviews: 2
4. Re: molokini snorkel tour

We went on the Pride of Maui to Molokini. It's a big boat, so we never felt crowded. They have everything you need or could want - including options to SNUBA, rent cameras, etc. They also have a glass bottom portion which is pretty cool when leaving the harbor and again when pulling in to Molokini, as well as a slide (fun after a few Mai Tais).

They had an impressive continental breakfast - I remember there being all kinds of breads, fruit, etc. I agree with the above-post - just ask when you book (or just call them specifically to ask.) I'm sure you could pack some in your bag if they don't offer them.

Northern California
reviews: 1
5. Re: molokini snorkel tour

humu-humu-nuku-nuku-apua'a is the state fish. translates loosely to "fish with a nose like a pig". funny name; beautiful fish. i personally think it looks like a fish designed by frank lloyd wright.

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 3
6. Re: molokini snorkel tour

humu-humu-nuku-nuku-apua'a is my favorite fish. Check with the boat your are booked with regarding the breads. Every operator is different. We have done the Pride of Maui several times and REALLY liked that one. Have a great time.

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 3
7. Re: molokini snorkel tour

humu-humu-nuku-nuku-apua'a is my favorite fish. Check with the boat your are booked with regarding the breads. Every operator is different. We have done the Pride of Maui several times and REALLY liked that one. Have a great time.