We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pele's Other Garden

Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 1
Pele's Other Garden

We just returned from a 4 nt visit to Lana'i and I HAVE to recommend a stop in a Pele's. We ate at the Lodge our first night as it was our anniversary and we wanted fancy. But, every other meal (lunch and dinner) was eaten at Pele's. Oh sure, we went by the other places and thought about eating there, but just said, nah, and headed back to Pele's.

They change the restaurant a bit from lunch to dinner. Lunch is a sandwich/pizza ordered at the counter. (recommend you try a #6) Dinner is a pasta filled menu w/different setting and wait staff. We enjoyed our meals, the wine and the jazz music in the background. Each visit was very pleasant and we visited a lot w/the staff and owners. On the day we had the jeep, the owner suggested we stop back in for a pizza to go and told us the perfect spot to picnic and watch the sun set. The pizza was great but the sunset even better!

Of note, Pele's is the ONLY restaurant w/ a liquor license other than at the hotels. They now have Bitburger on tap which was also a plus for my husband. The wine list is good--and expanding. And, we were some of the first to check out the two new flat screen tvs (just put in Sat!) in the back room. This done for (and at the suggestion of) regulars who come to watch football.

Long story short, we loved it!

Edina, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Lanai
reviews: 25
1. Re: Pele's Other Garden

In the past they have also packed us a picnic lunch in a cooler for us to take to remote parts of the island. Delicious and a fraction of the price the resorts charge for the same.