We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

Which Kauai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
reviews: 97
September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

Who'll be on Kaua‘i in early September? I'm planning our annual TA Party!

We'll be around Aug. 28th-Sept. 11 in Kilauea. I'm thinking sometime during the week after Labor Day. Last year's was at Kealia Beach. Everyone brought food to munch (I brought the beer). It's so fun and you meet such cool people, we've made good friends from these get togethers over the years. Don't be shy, everyone welcome, bring the kids too!

3Chihauhuas

1. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:51 pm, August 21, 2013
La Mirada...
Destination Expert
for Kauai
reviews: 97
2. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

I'm just now putting the plan together....depends on who all can come, but Kealia was really nice. We've had the get-together at Lydgate a couple of times, TC's Island Grill and even at the Hyatt for the torchlighting ceremony one year. Stay tuned!

3Chihuahuas

Carlsbad, California
reviews: 56
3. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

Shoot! Missing it again as we will not arrive till 9/14! Have fun!

Princeville, Hawaii
reviews: 12
4. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

You know we will be there as long as its not Wednesday or Sunday afternoon. Fussy aren't we?

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
reviews: 2
5. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

We'll miss you by two weeks... the little flamingos will probably be in high school before we get a TA party coordinated!

Santa Venetia, Ca...
reviews: 7
6. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

Sorry to be late to the party, so to speak! I haven't been online as much as I used to be (pesky "work" making me "do things").

We'll be there all day on 9/7-11. We get in on the 6th midday and leave on the 12th. Please let us know where and when! Maybe we can bring the beer this time? ;)

Morro Bay...
reviews: 29
7. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

we'll be there (north shore) Sept.9-21.

Alaska
reviews: 6
8. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

Ugh.......I would love to be there for one of these Kauai TA get togethers! Not this year but fingers crossed for another time! Deb

Albuquerque, New...
reviews: 52
9. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

Missed again! At least this time it was by a month not by two hours like last time!

One of these days! (Sigh!)

BARBARA

Los Angeles...
reviews: 24
10. Re: September 2013 Roll Call - planning a TA party!

We'll be there that week (first half of the trip at the Sheraton/ second half at the St. Regis)!

With all the traveling we do, I've been on many TA forums and this seems to have some of the nicest posters and destination experts on it. Let me know details and we'll try to make it. We'll have my toddler and our friends almost toddler in our group, so were a trying not to over plan this trip.