We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

Which Kauai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest
reviews: 2
Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

For anyone who has stayed here recently: what were your impressions, positive and negative? Thanks!

Kauai, Hawaii
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

It is really in Lawai and I stayed there summer of 2010. It was an absolute gem! A beautifully appointed little house in a quiet neighborhood. Great bed, nice lanai area, excellent owners to deal with. One sweet place! The road down is a bit interesting in spots, but nothing to stop you. We drove down there just the other day to show some friends. It looked just as it always had. I recommend it!

Kauai, Hawaii
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

Just realized - I'm talking about Ohana Luana. Sorry - wrong place!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
reviews: 46
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

<<Just realized - I'm talking about Ohana Luana. Sorry - wrong place!>>

I was wondering when I read your post!! LOL!

This house is on Hoona Road on Baby's Beach. It sits right on the beach access, has a pool and guest house and has Hale Ohe on the east and Hale Nalu on the west. I've never been inside this particular house.

www.parrishkauai.com/kauai-homes/LUANA.html

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 5
4. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

I would like to know about this rental as well.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
reviews: 46
5. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

Hale Luana sits right on Baby's Beach, a lovely house with a nice pool and guest house. Very private even though it sits right on the beach. I know Parrish has asked the owner to update a few things in this house but I do not have any specific information except that Parrish is very picky about what houses they represent. It's in a fabulous location. I've stayed in several homes on Baby's Beach but not in Hale Luana. Do you have a specific question?

Edited: 2:12 am, May 16, 2013
Coto de Caza...
reviews: 1
6. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

I have never stayed in Hale Luana, however I own the house across the street, Baby Beach Bungalow 2.

I know it was recently sold, and the new owners have been putting a lot of change into it. I have been in the home, and it is beautiful, island casual. The views can not be beat, and you have a gate for private access onto Baby Beach. The neighborhood is awesome, friendly, and Baby Beach is beautiful. It is close to shops and restaurants, and other beautiful beaches. Oh, and it has a pool, if you would like a change from the beach. I believe it is managed by Parrish Collection.

7. Re: Has anyone stayed at Hale Luana in Poipu in 2011-2012?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 19, 2014