We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Practice round lottery

Which Augusta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
reviews: 2
Practice round lottery

We were SO excited to be notified that we've won 2014 practice round tickets in the lottery. Naturally, as Murphy's Law dictates, the practice rounds days are the ONLY days we're booked to be out of town next year (damn you Mickey Mouse and your Disney Cruise!).

My question is, if we go ahead and buy them and not use them, will that help us at all in future lotteries? More importantly, if we pass on them, will that hurt us in future lotteries?

Richmond, Vermont
1. Re: Practice round lottery

I've got a deal for you. A friend of mine has also won the lottery for Wednesday. Four of us are going down. We'll buy your tickets with the promise to sell you the same number next year (We always have about 10 guys put in for the lottery). Which day do you have.

Is Mickey/Disney Cruise something that you can't reschedule to another week?

Damn that Murphy anyway.

Dan

2. Re: Practice round lottery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 29, 2014