We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

Which Augusta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

I am filming at the Masters this year and am looking for fans who will be there on either the Tuesday or Wednesday to appear on a golf show in the UK. Ideally it will be a group of fans, it's to show the 'experience' of attending a day at the Masters. Anyone who may be interested please let me know.

Thanks for listening!

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 53
1. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

cool!

Augusta, Georgia
reviews: 78
2. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

Do you mean to tell us that you have an approved media accreditation from the Augusta National Golf Club? If so, contact their media relations for assistance.

Back in 2010, a BBC reporter could not get accreditation and faked his reports from another course.

London, United...
3. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

Yes...it's luckily my fifth year filming there.

Just thought this would be a good place to see if there were any fans travelling as a group...always looking for interesting stories to film around the event.

Atlanta
4. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

What does this have to do with travel?

London, United...
5. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

How else do people get from say Australia to Augusta?

It's a television feature on fans who travel long distances to get to the Masters. It's also showing off the area of Augusta, what to do and where to stay. It's giving publicity to the area.

Apart from that you have a great point.

Have you also posted that comment on all the other topics in this forum?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 72
6. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

Sounds interesting. Good luck. You might also want to look at other Masters discussions on the Georgia forum.

Melbourne, Australia
7. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

Sounds interesting. I'm heading to the Masters from Melbourne, Australia - it's a 40th birthday gift for my husband.

We are attending the golf on Friday and Sunday. We aren't travelling in a group, but have decided to do this independent of tour companies.

Happy to meet up if you are still around in Augusta. We arrive on the 11th and leave for NYC on the 15th.

Miramar, Florida...
8. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

I have a group of 4 of us going on Tuesday. We are from South Florida.

We are planning to bring cameras to shoot stills of the course.

I have been trying to see if monopods are allowed in for the practice

rounds. Do you know where I can find this infomation?

Thanks

Edited: 12:19 pm, March 07, 2013
Houston, Texas
9. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

We are a group of four, who will be leaving on Saturday the 6th March from Houston Texas, for a Masters golfing road trip. This will be our first time at the Masters. We will be attending on the Tuesday and plan to play courses in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama along the way. We all work in Houston but are all originally from the UK. (Scottish, English and Welsh)

10. Re: Golf fans attending Masters wanted for TV filming

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 20, 2014